Subscribe to mynokiamobile.org

Enter your email address:

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sign Unsigned BiNPDA Files

Signing Unsigned BiNPDA Files

In this post i would like to describe the procedure for Signing Unsigned BiNPDA Files.

To do this you need to follow the following 4 steps.

Step 1 :
Install the TRK application for your Respective phones using the list below..

s60_3_0_app_trk_2_8_6.sisx for SymbianOS9 devices WITHOUT FP1

s60_3_1_app_trk_2_8_6.sisx for SymbianOS9 devices WITH FP1

Nokia N93i
Nokia N91 8GB
Nokia E62
Nokia E50
Nokia 5500
Nokia N93
Nokia N73
Nokia N80
Nokia N71
Nokia N92
Nokia E70
Nokia E60
Nokia E61
Nokia 3250

FP1 devices:
---------------
Nokia 6124 classic
Nokia N82
Nokia N95-3 NAM
Nokia E51
Nokia N95 8GB
Nokia N81
Nokia N81 8GB
Nokia 6121 classic
Nokia 6120 classic
Nokia 5700 XpressMusic
Nokia 6110 Navigator
Nokia E90 Communicator
Nokia N76
Nokia 6290
Nokia N95

Now Connect your Phone Via USB in PC suite MODE

> Open TRK application from your phone, Select USB mode from settings
{Don't use Bluetooth Connect}
now you get the following screen..





Keep Metro TRK running on phone.



Step 2 :

Now Double Click on Secman.exe {attached below} and Follow Instructions..
You will get the following Screen :



Now Security manager will look for your com ports to which your phone has been connected..
If you Know your Port, select it and click NEXT..
If you Don't, then simply "Check" the Find Metro TRK ports automatically and click Next.


** TIP : To know Connected port
My Computer > Properties > Under Hardware Tab > Device Manager > Ports. { you will find your phone there }







Step 3 :
Security manager now install the "Secman" in your phone.
You will get following screen and then..





FINISH!!


Step 4 :


Now the last and final part which is done using your phone..

> Open the Secman from your phone





Application is too simple to use..

"Turn Plat security OFF"
This option will Hack your phone in other words you will be able to enjoy the Symbian Freedom, like any other hacked phone you can Edit and move Private files n folders..



When your phone is hacked you see this screen :





You can " Turn plat security ON " when you are Done.


Now the Important part..





" Install Root certificate " With this you can install any unsigned file, you will not be prompted for any certificate errors during installation of unsigned files like Normal Signed files.

" Restore Default " This will Remove all Root certificates and Remove Capabilities, making you phone like you used to use your phone before hacking.



" Uninstall Secman " will remove it from your phone."


NOTE :

Please keep in mind, if you format / upgrade your phones firmware, you'll need to do steps 1 & 2 again and after that manually install those apps from Application Manager.

Now you can install Unsigned BiNPDA files and your Phone will not ask for Certificate errors.

No Certificates no symbiansigned... for BiNPDA releases!!


DOWNLOAD TOOL KIT FROM BELLOW LINKS

s60_3_0_app_trk_2_8_6

s60_3_1_app_trk_2_8_6

SecMan.exe

If u have any doubts post a comment bellow this post.
So that we can assest you in this Signing.

Thank you!

14 comments:

DHARMiL Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

AMAZING SHARE BRO.
AWESOME MAN U ROcK

Anonymous Monday, August 11, 2008  

Hello Bro! Your post is helpful! I did all steps and it works fine.

Anyway, I have one question. I tried to install 'Psiloc.Crystal.Japanese.Localization.v1.52.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.Unsigned.Cracked-BiNPDA.sis' by 'Turn Plat. Security ON'. But when the install finished, I still see its license in 'Try now Day 1 of 10 days' the same as I install without BiNPDA.

So this program will expire after 10 days or not? Please help me big bro! :(

Rhazkhal Thursday, October 09, 2008  

Bro I love your post and i did it on my Nokia N95 8gb, But im trying to do it on my Nokia E90... When i tried to install the "App Trk" on my cell all it says is "Unable to install. Component is built in." I tried saving it on both Phone memory and Card Memory and it just says the same thing... What can i do? Heres my email add romeonbjr120@gmail.com thanks in advance!!!

Anonymous Saturday, October 11, 2008  

I have an N 82 When i tried to install the "App Trk" on my cell all it says is "Unable to install. Component is built in." I tried saving it on both Phone memory and Card Memory and it just says the same thing... What can i do? Heres my email add vishal.vijaykumar@gmail.com

Thanx in advance

Anonymous Saturday, November 01, 2008  

what about FP@ devices like nokia 5320?

Anonymous Saturday, November 01, 2008  

What about FP2 devices like nokia 5320? Is the TRK not available for it?

Anonymous Wednesday, November 19, 2008  

Looks great and easy, but still I wonder if this all can be applied to Nokia E65 ( Symb60 v.3 ??).
So my question is, Sir:

Does it all work on Nokia E65 ? And, is it necessary to " unveil" all hidden applications" by means of FExplorer or other similar apps ?

Thans a lot, Sir !

riccardo.fedi@yahoo.it

PS:India rules ! Now it's the moon,and tomorrow...?

Anonymous Saturday, November 22, 2008  

Thanx man.......awesome work....i installed msdict v5 on my n73 which i cudn't till now...thanks a lot. i really needed it..thanks again..

Unknown Thursday, November 27, 2008  

I have an nokia 5320 When i tried to install the "App Trk" on my cell all it says is "Unable to install. Component is built in." I tried saving it on both Phone memory and Card Memory and it just says the same thing... What can i do? Heres my email add barkatulla@ymail.com

Anonymous Friday, November 28, 2008  

I have an N 81. I tried to install the "App Trk" on my cell all it says is "Unable to install. Component is built in." I tried saving it on both Phone memory and Card Memory and it just says the same thing... What can i do? Heres my email id adios.77@gmail.com

Thanx in advance

Anonymous Tuesday, December 16, 2008  

I have an N 81. I tried to install the "App Trk" on my cell all it says is "Unable to install. Component is built in." I tried saving it on both Phone memory and Card Memory and it just says the same thing... What can i do? Heres my email: afai5ive@yahoo.com

Anonymous Thursday, December 18, 2008  

when i tried installing the MetroTRK thing for my Nokia5320, it says that: unable to install, component is built-in"

Anonymous Sunday, May 31, 2009  

I have an N 73. I tried to install the "App Trk" on my cell all it says is "Unable to install. Component is built in." I tried saving it on both Phone memory and Card Memory and it just says the same thing... What can i do? Heres my email: prem_kaushal01@yahoo.com

Anonymous Sunday, May 31, 2009  

Hi, Iwas lokking for this post for quite some time. I am trying to do it on my Nokia N73 When i tried to install the "App Trk" on my cell all it says is "Unable to install. Component is built in." I tried saving it on both Phone memory and Card Memory and it just says the same thing... What can i do? my email add prem_kaushal01@yahoo.com/ premkaushal_tpt@rediffmail.com

I would like to see your reply ASP, thanks again.
Ajay Kr PAreek

SUPPORT

Hi, This is the place where you can get support from Us. So ask your doubts by simply posting a comment with your name and email id. Name and Email fields are mandatory for us to help.

So don't forgot them to write.

Vishal : -I have an N 82 When i tried to install the "App Trk" on my cell all it says is "Unable to install. Component is built in." I tried saving it on both Phone memory and Card Memory and it just says the same thing... What can i do?

Sol : - Hi Vishal, this may occur due to the following reasons

1. your firmware is up to date and it restricts us from install such type of applications which directly effects it's platform security. If it is the case we can install it only the firm allows us to hack that means you should have a older firm ware.

2.turn off the online certificate check in application manager and try to install the two app trk applications to install.


Arun
:- Pls generate key for opera 8.65 since I do not have a PC. My Imei is: 352757013687255

Key:- 4171431223

imr26 Q:-sir ! i cant extract 00000001.rar file to C drive. so i cant saw to C:\resource\swicertstore\dat\00000001. so how can i create dis directory ? plz help me sir !


Sol:- Hi imr26, this is due to the following 2 reasons

1. Not enabling the "SHOW HIDDEN FILES, SHOW ROM, RAM AND SYSTEM FILES " in your X-plore

2.By not installing ROMPatcher properly.

I recommend you to follow each and every step with a little patient.


Srinivasan Q:- i can't able resource floder in c drive wat can i do........ plz help me.... iam using e51.....

Sol:- Hi Sri, this may happen due to the any of the following two reasons

1. Your phone is not a hacked(Firmware hacked) Phone.

2. You haven't enabled "SHOW HIDDEN FILES" in X-PLORE.

Check these these two things.